VetClassics Stop Stool Eating Tablets for Dogs
Recommended to Deter Dogs from Eating Poop
VetClassics Stop Stool Eating Chewable Tablets features a blend of natural ingredients to stop your dog from eating their own stool or the stool of other dogs using Stop Stool Eating.
VetClassics Stop Stool Eating is an easy to administer chewable tablet that works in two ways to deter your dog. The tablets make the stool smell foul and added enzymes & probiotics to help your dog absorb all the nutrients that they need to thrive. VetClassics is a trusted brand formulated by veterinarians and backed by the National Animal Supplement Council.
- Yucca schidigera 400 mg
- Parsley Leaf 200 mg
- Chamomile 50 mg
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 2 mg
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 150 SKBU
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 15 LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 5 CMCU
- Protease (Papaya) 1500 PU
- Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans) 6.5 Million CFU
Capsicum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Whey, Glutamic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vegetable Oil.
Vet Take & Benefits
- Veterinarian formulated and recommended
- Deters dogs from eating their own stool
- Freshens Breath and aids in digestive health
- Uses top qualityt ingredients
- Made in the USA
Directions for Use
|Dogs up to 40 lbs||1/2 Tablet Daily|
|41 lbs. to 80 lbs.||1 Tablet Daily|
|Over 80 lbs.||2 Tablets Daily|