Just Food For Dogs Do It Yourself Nutrient Blend Powder Supplement
Easy, Cost-Effective Instructions for a Complete & Balanced Homemade Diet
Just Food For Dogs Do It Yourself Nutrient Blend provides easy-to-follow instructions for making homemade diets.
Do It Yourself is a veterinarian formulated vitamin and nutrient powder pet parents can add to their homemade diets to ensure the meal is nutritious, complete and balanced. These powders are ideal for all dogs including active and underweight pets. Each nutrient blend comes with a shopping list and easy to follow instructions for cooking using the oven, slow cooker or Instapot!
JustFoodForDogs Proprietary Nutrient Blend
Vet Take & Benefits
- Makes homemade diets complete, balanced and easy
- Makes three full batches of food
- Developed by veterinarians to be nutritious and ideal for all dogs
- Provides easy-to-follow instructions
- A cost effective way to feed homemade
Directions for Use
1. Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
2. Use fresh vegetables whenever possible, but if one or two items must be frozen, make sure there are no added ingredients such as salt or sugar.
3. Prepare a 1 quart ice bath. Once the macaroni is cooked, the ice will be used to cool it and to stop the cooking process so it retains its texture.
1. In a nonstick skillet, brown the turkey and turkey liver over medium high heat, stirring frequently.
Add carrots, zucchini, broccoli and cranberries while turkey is still slightly pink. Continue to cook
until turkey is fully cooked and vegetables are soft. Do not drain. Let the mixture cool until it is warm
to the touch.
2. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Once cooked, add ice to stop cooking process and drain. Let cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine all cooled ingredients, including oil. Slowly sprinkle in DIY Nutrient Blend until fully incorporated.
4. Portion into individual serving sizes and store in freezer or refrigerator. Stored in the refrigerator, this recipe will stay fresh 4-6 days.